Calendar of Events
May 2013 M T W T F S S 29 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 1 2
Upcoming EventsNo Events Scheduled
- New ad: Ayotte's vote makes N.H. less safe
- Gary Patton: Senate Democrats join chorus 'moving us toward a more violent America'
- Constituent responds to Rep. Tasker: 'I am ashamed to have you representing the people of this town'
- Retired deputy police chief rejects Ayotte's 'specious' argument against expanded gun background checks
- More constitutional illiteracy from Rep. John Hikel
- Quote of the day: The thought of guns
- Union Leader: Don't confuse me with the facts
- Bill O'Brien launches congressional campaign by misreading results from landmark Medicaid study
- Where's the apology from Kelly Ayotte?
- Those zany Free Staters: State House 'performance art'
- A special delivery for Congress: 1.4 million signatures
- Pledge to call the Senate on Tuesday
- Why President Obama is not giving the weekly address today
- To anyone who thought we couldn’t do this…
- Weekly address: The President’s plan to create jobs and cut the deficit
- Become a founding member
- Marriage equality for all
- Weekly address: Helping protect our kids by reducing gun violence
- Time to pass universal background checks