Calendar of Events
October 2014 M T W T F S S 29 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hollis Dems Annual Harvest Fest
October 18, 2014 –
Hollis Dems host Annual Harvest Fest Potluck - Meet the Candidates - SATURDAY, OCTOBER 18th
5:30 -8:30 PM
Lawrence Barn, 28 Depot Road
If you plan to bring food, appetizer or dessert, please contact Joanne Emus at 603-785-3549. Tickets are $20, and includes music with Jerry Jean and his Guitar Pickin Buddies. Tickets and donations may be made online athttps://
secure.actblue.com/ contribute/page/ hollisfallfest
Please visit www.hollisdemocrats.org for more information and sign up for our monthly newsletter! Donation or tickets may be sent by mail to: Hollis Democratic Town Committee, P.O. Box 1204, Hollis, NH 03049 Thank you and look forward to seeing friends, old and new, on the 18th for a pre-election party!
19 20 21
Monthly Meeting and Potluck
October 21, 2014 –
Join the Brookline Democrats and Mason Democrats for our monthly meeting on Tuesday, October 21st at 7 pm at the Brookline Fire Station Meeting Room.
Enjoy the company of fellow Democrats and a potluck dinner. Email us at BrooklineDemocrats@gmail.com to let us know what you can bring.
We will be planning for the last two weeks of the election.
Join us, and bring family, friends and neighbors!
Meet the Candidates Night in Brookline
October 23, 2014 –
Meet the Candidates!
There will be a “Meet Your Candidates” night on Thursday, Oct. 23rd from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at the upstairs auditorium at the Brookline Town Hall, 1 Main St Brookline, NH.
Speakers include State Senator Peggy Gilmour, Hillsborough County Attorney Patricia LaFrance, candidate for Sheriff Bill Barry, Susan Ladmer candidate for County Commissioner and two candidates running for the two state representative seats in District 26 (Brookline and Mason) are incumbent Melanie Levesque and candidate Gale Taylor.
Constituents will have the opportunity to question the candidates about issues of interest in an informal setting. Coffee and desserts will be served. For more information, email the Brookline Mason Town Democratic Committee at email@example.com or check the website at www.BrooklineDemocrats.org. Everyone is welcome!
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 1 2
Upcoming EventsNo Events Scheduled
- History repeats itself: Sen. Andy Sanborn's 2008 'Willie Horton kind of attack'
- Letter to the editor: Sanborn mailer stokes racial fears, 'a line no leader should cross'
- Sanborn mailer recalls infamous Willie Horton ad
- Marilinda Garcia: Social Security an example of government that has 'gone far, far astray'
- By the numbers: 68% of spending for Garcia's congressional campaign linked to Koch brothers
- Why do Republicans oppose education reform?
- Republicans politicize Ebola outbreak
- Scott Brown on his wack Ebola rhetoric: Bqhatevwr
- Small business group calls on Andy Sanborn to lead constituent tour of property selling pipes and porn
- Quote of the day: 'Armageddon is the cure'
- A send-off to remember for Congress
- Taking action for Obamacare
- #44 is 52
- Setting the facts straight on Obamacare
- Training at Camp OFA
- The latest advance for gun violence prevention: Todd Jones’s confirmation as ATF Director
- 40 ways Obamacare is working
- Todd Jones: A solid choice for ATF director
- Watch: President Obama at the Action August summit
- A climate change house party gets a surprise visitor