Calendar of Events
December 2013 M T W T F S S 25 26 27 28 29 30 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 1 2 3 4 5
Upcoming EventsNo Events Scheduled
- Quote of the day: Brownshirts
- Jennifer Horn declares we're in a recession
- Democrats' '2013 drop-off problem' manifest in N.H. House special elections
- Union Leader on Stilettogate: 'Disappointing that so many Republicans chose to play the victim card'
- Rep. Vaillancourt on Stilettogate: 'Much ado about nothing ... unless you specialize in feigned outrage'
- ThinkProgress: 'Ex-Senator who accused teachers of spreading homosexuality wants his old job back'
- Scott Brown: Most N.H. doctors offer 'inferior care'
- Quote of the day: A craven free media seeker
- Fringe candidate update: Josh Youssef takes a pass, George Lambert still in, Kyle Tasker ponders higher office
- QOTD: 'At five that kid should have known firearm safety'
- A send-off to remember for Congress
- Taking action for Obamacare
- #44 is 52
- Setting the facts straight on Obamacare
- Training at Camp OFA
- The latest advance for gun violence prevention: Todd Jones’s confirmation as ATF Director
- 40 ways Obamacare is working
- Todd Jones: A solid choice for ATF director
- Watch: President Obama at the Action August summit
- A climate change house party gets a surprise visitor
Author Archives: admin
Rep. Steve Vaillancourt (R-Manchester) calls out Speaker Bill O’Brien’s selective enforcement of House rules, but turns NH House into a circus (again) by going too far. Not shown on the video: The Speaker appointed an “apology committee” to convince Rep. … Continue reading
Get your tickets soon!! YOU’RE INVITED! The Brookline Democrats are sponsoring a Spaghetti Dinner Friday March 23, 7pm at the Brookline Community Church. Spaghetti, with a variety of sauces,Salad, Bread, Desserts, Coffee and soft drinks will be served. … Continue reading
Dear Proud Democrat: With President Obama surging to a 10 point lead in New Hampshire, our gubernatorial and congressional candidates in position to pass their Republican opponents and the Republican legislature so unpopular that it is considered the second most … Continue reading