Calendar of Events
June 2013 M T W T F S S 27 28 29 30 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Monthly Meeting and Discussion of Affordable Care Act
June 18, 2013 – 9:00 pm
The Affordable Care Act
Brookline, Hollis and Mason Democrats are hosting an information session about the Affordable Care Act on Tuesday, June 18, 7 pm at the Firestation Meeting Room.
Deborah Fournier, a representative from the NH Fiscal Policy Institute, will share factual information on the implementation and answer questions on healthcare and Medicaid expansion.
Please contact Keith at BrooklineDemocrats@gmail.com for more information.
There has been a lot of misleading information circulated out there, some of it presented right here in Brookline. Misleading information is being used in the Massachusetts Senatorial race and attacks on Senator Jeanne Shaheen have used grossly inaccurate information in the first negative ads of the 2014 NH Senate race.
We cannot allow Republicans to repeat their success of 2010 with lies and fear around the Affordable Care Act.
Join us on Tuesday, bring friends and neighbors!
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Upcoming EventsNo Events Scheduled
- Susan Bruce on the 'scaredy gun crowd' in Concord
- Pro-gun protesters disrupt vigil
- QOTD: Republicans who brandish the Constitution
- Rep. Kyle Tasker welcomes controversy
- State House Rep. Kyle Tasker said what?
- Bill Duncan: New Hampshire court strikes down state funding for religious schools
- House lawmakers to protest Concord event commemorating gun violence deaths
- Porcfest tip: 'Dropping a gun out of a holster clipped to your droopy drawers is really bad etiquette'
- Ayotte at center of negotiations: 'Sometimes clarification can have the appearance of change'
- Rep. Boehm on undue prison phone rates: 'Boo hoo'
- Talking climate change with Senator Grassley
- Coming soon: Watch “The Dream is Now” in your neighborhood
- You can buy my gun
- Volunteers nationwide stand up in support of gun violence prevention
- Not backing down: Newtown six-month anniversary events
- My mom
- Immigration reform: Rhetoric vs. reality
- A special message for Senator Kirk
- Remembering Newtown, six months later
- Making it in America: Tim’s story
Brookline Democrats Spaghetti Supper Friday, March 23rd
Get your tickets soon!!
The Brookline Democrats are sponsoring a Spaghetti Dinner Friday March 23, 7pm at the Brookline Community Church.
Spaghetti, with a variety of sauces,Salad, Bread, Desserts, Coffee and soft drinks will be served.
Our special guests will be:
Congressional Candidate: Ann Mclane Kuster
Candidate for Governor: Jackie Cilley
Candidate for Senate: Peggy Gilmour
Musical entertainment and more…..
Tickets are $13 per person $25 per family.
Come support the Brookline Democrats and join us for good food, friends, and conversation! All are welcome!