There are no upcoming events at this time.
- White House refuses to deny Trump told soldier's widow her husband 'knew what he signed up for'
- Republicans want the Russia investigation wrapped up before 2018—can't imagine why
- Midday open thread: A Trumpian judge, a Twitter thread worth reading and a plush hideaway
- When it comes to Russia, Jeff Sessions proves he still has a very selective memory
- ICE head says he's ordered increase of workplace raids 'by four to five times'
- Day 18: Still no progress on the Children's Health Insurance Program
- Judge orders Trump admin to turn over all documents relating to decision to end DACA
- Mother of dead soldier: 'President Trump did disrespect my son'
- NFL owners and players take the cowardly approach about player protests, deciding to do nothing
- 'Millions' of Puerto Ricans may move to the mainland in hurricane's wake
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Rep. Steve Vaillancourt (R-Manchester) calls out Speaker Bill O’Brien’s selective enforcement of House rules, but turns NH House into a circus (again) by going too far. Not shown on the video: The Speaker appointed an “apology committee” to convince Rep. … Continue reading